Terms & Conditions
PARTICIPATION IS VOLUNTARY IN ALL OUR WALKING TOURS
Participation in any or all of our walking tours is strictly voluntary and both our guide and Yo Tours (a brand of Wanderung Guides Private Limited) reserve the right to deny participation to anybody for any reason at any time. As in all human endeavors, there is a level of risk. We do our best to keep the risk to a minimum. Yo Tours (a brand of Wanderung Guides Private Limited), its contractors, business partners, parent and subsidiary companies or businesses, management team,shareholders,partners,tour guides and employees assume no liability or responsibility for any injury, disease,loss, damage or inconvenience of any kind, sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
PRIVACY OF DATA
Yo Tours (a brand of Wanderung Guides Private Limited) will never sell your personal information to any third party. We reserve the right to use data given to us for marketing and research purposes.
Yo Tours (a brand of Wanderung Guides Private Limited) promotes tours that run regardless of weather conditions. Rain or other heavy weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, we recommend bringing appropriate rain gear.
Deposits and full payments will be refunded for tours canceled by the customer up to 72 hours before the scheduled time. There is no refund for tours canceled within 72 hours of the start of the tour.
There is no refund for guests that miss their tour departure time.
Free Walking Tours Cancellation:
On the rare occasion of cancellation of a tour by Yo Tours, we will try to arrange another tour with the client. If this is not possible, a full refund will be issued, in case any payment has been collected by Yo Tours.
Our terms of admission and disclaimer for our walking tours are shared below:
FREE WALKING TOURS
1. FREE Walking Tours are intended for the enjoyment of individual travelers. The tours are operated on a contribution only basis and there is no upfront cost to access the tour. While it is not necessary for individual travelers to pre book their place, we strongly advise doing so. Individuals presenting themselves at the start point are not subject to any charge and places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Pre Booking gives you priority onto the tour over guests with no reservation in the case a tour is oversubscribed. It saves you from waiting in line upon presenting yourself before the tour to a Tour Manager. However, we do require that you do so no later than 15 minutes before the start of the tour, after which point we reserve the right to allocate your place to somebody else. This is in the interests of fairness to all those wishing to participate on the tour, as well as to ensure their punctual start.
2. Groups (5 or more persons traveling together) FREE Walking Tours are intended for small groups and individuals. Groups of 5 or more persons may be asked to pay a per person fee.
3. By coming on any of ours walking tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours, and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each walk by the tour guide.
4. Yo Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual or group from taking part in tour at any time.
5. Yo Tours, its contractors, business partners,parent and subsidiary companies or businesses, management team, shareholders, partners, tour guides and employees assume no liability or responsibility for any injury, disease,loss, damage or inconvenience of any kind, sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting tours or food walks offered by Yo Tours, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, said purchaser/tour participant understands, acknowledges represents, warrants and agrees as follows, with the knowledge that Yo Tours Food Walk will rely on same:
1. Participant desires to participate in the food tasting and walking tours, called as food tour or food walk offered by Yo Tours and assumes all of the risks associated with his/her participation in food tours and related activities (collectively, the “Tour”). Participant understands that the Tour will include physically walking to various locations and sampling foods and beverages. Participant agrees to inform Yo Tours of any restrictions that affect him/her or their representatives before starting the Tour, including, without limitation, food allergies. Participants participation in the Tour is purely voluntary, and participants elect to participate with full knowledge and understanding of the potential risks.
2. Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Waiver and Release of Claims.
3. Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death.
4. PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS IS AT PARTICIPANT’S OWN SOLE RISK. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, HEREBY FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES YO TOURS, AND ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRESENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND LIABILITIES FOR DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANT, TO ANY ONE ELSE, OR TO ANY PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT, FURTHER AGREES TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND TO HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) AND LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS.
5. This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
6. None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modified except expressly in writing signed by Participant and the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Released Parties to enforce any of their rights here under at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for same or similar acts at any subsequent time.
7. Further, participant gives permission to use name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings or digital images, taken or made on behalf of Yo Tours. Participant agrees that Yo Tours has complete ownership of such pictures, photos, video recordings or digital images, including the entire copyright, and Yo Tours may use such pictures, photos, video recordings or digital images for marketing and promotional purposes, whether print ordigital, including, but not limited to, use on Yo Tours website, Facebook page and other social media sites. Participant acknowledges that he/she will not receive any compensation for the use of such pictures, photos, video recordings or digital images and hereby release Yo Tours and its agents, members, governors, managers, employees, volunteers, participants, and staff, and their successors, assigns and heirs from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 21 OR OLDER UNLESS THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE STATE ALLOWS OTHERWISE AND PROVIDE VALID ID.
1. YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THIS FORM IS READ AND SUBMITTED AT CHECK-IN WITH PAYMENT.
2. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL TO ALLOW PARTICIPATION IN THE PUB CRAWL
3. DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: Yo Tours, its members, directors, officers, empoyees, agents, representatives and/or volunteers (hereafter “Yo Tours Pub Crawl”) are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in the event (the “Pub Crawl”), including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the negligence of Yo Tours Pub Crawl.
4. PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE: I, as the subject of photographs/video taken on this date, hereby consent and authorize the use and production of the photographs/videos by Yo Tours Pub Crawl. These same photographs/video may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, promotion, advertising and public relations without further compensation or consent.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: In consideration of my participation in the Pub Crawl, I acknowledge that I am aware of the possible risks, dangers and hazards associated with my participation in the Pub Crawl, (including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to myself or others). These risks include but are not limited to the following:
The risks associated with travel to and from location(s) to be visited during the Pub Crawl, including transportation provided by commercial, private and/or public motor vehicles;
Intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol I consume whether voluntarily or through coercion;
The possibility of bodily injury (broken bones and soft tissue damage) including dental damages from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by myself or someone else;
The risks associated with returning to my residence.
6. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: In return for Yo Tours Pub Crawl allowing me to voluntarily participate in the Pub Crawl and related activities, I agree:
TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to my participating in the Pub Crawl;
TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which I might sustain while participating in the Pub Crawl;
7. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY YO TOURS PUB CRAWL
a) From any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party resulting from my participation in the Pub Crawl and all related activities; including., but not limited to any and all activities caused by the negligence of myself or any third party; and
b) From any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my participation in the Pub Crawl.
8. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY :The personal information requested on this form will only be used for the purpose of implementing this waiver and will not be shared with any other entity. By signing, we will forward you information on upcoming events and special consents via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I acknowledge that I have read this agreement, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity.